High-quality deckboard that is made from slow-grown Pine enabling you to build attractive decking that can extend your home into your garden, or give you a tranquil hideaway. Pressure treated for longer life and to help resist rot. It is hardwearing and very stable. Finished size 26 mm x 120 mm.
- High Pressure treated with Tanalith 'E' (or similar), providing a 15 year service life when used above DPC and in accordance with approved trade practice
- All of our softwoods are responsibly sourced
- Hardwearing and long-lasting
- Protects against rot, decay by fungi and moisture that can cause damage to the wood
- Range of lengths normally available: 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 4.8m
- Can be clinched, planed, drilled and sawed