Valves are manufactured in modified PVCu and are extremely durable and designed to provide secure solvent weld jointing. PVC-C provides superior fire performance and its high softening point means it is not adversely affected by very hot water discharges.
- The Air Admittance Valves are designed to allow the free entry of air into the sanitary pipework system without the escape of foul gasses into the building
- Product is A1 approved in accordance with BS EN 12380, it can be installed below the flood level of connected appliances
- Tested and approved for use in installations varying between -20° & +60°C (no insulation required)
- Airflow: 43 L/s
- Air Admittance Valve may also be used as a secondary rodding point to remove such blockages
- The 4Trade brand represents trade quality and value for money
- Statutory 12 months