Ariel Coroline Corrugated Roofing Sheet Black 2m x 950mm
Find your nearest collection branch
At 2.6mm thick, this is a tough, lightweight corrugated roofing material, manufactured from bitumen saturated organic fibres and is suitable for various roofing applications including garden sheds, garages, stables and agricultural buildings. It offers guaranteed waterproof protection for 15 years when fitted to manufacturers instructions.
- Bitumen roofing sheet (2.6mm)
- Tough and long lasting
- Environmentally friendly
- Resistant to most aggressive vapours
- Guaranteed waterproof for 15 years when fixed to manufacturers guidelines.
- Strong yet light in weight
- Also available in red, green or brown
- Simple to fix
- High insulation & sound absorbency values
- Compatible with most commercially available construction materials
|Usage||Garden Sheds, Garages, Stables, Agricultural Buildings, Kennels|
|Manufacturer Model No||CBS|
One or more item(s) in your basket aren't available for delivery to