Delivery address
Collection branch

Apollo Quartz 30 mm

9000264497
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

  • Impact, heat, scratch and chemical resistant
  • Solid through colour
  • Very Hard
  • Food Safe material

Technical specification

Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU30CAVA
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm

Reviews

Be the first to review this product.
Price unavailable
Unavailable for delivery
Unavailable for collection
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

4.2 (6 reviews)
Tough and hardwearing work surface designed to meet the rigorous demands of everyday family life
Brand Name
Wilsonart
Length
3000 mm
Thickness
30 mm
Width
600 mm
Weight
33.33 kg
Material
Laminate
Colour
Ebony Star
Colour Family
Greys
Finish
Matt
Type
Laminated Worktop

£79.45

each (Inc. VAT)
Loading...
Loading...
Ebony Star Worktop Moisture Resistant Double Wrapped 30mm x 600mm x 3m
Ebony Star Worktop Moisture Resistant Double Wrapped 30mm x 600mm x 3m
Tough and hardwearing work surface designed to meet the rigorous demands of everyday family life
£79.45 each (Inc. VAT)