Categories
Basket
Show products only available in my area
Category
Brand
Pack quantity
Material
Reviews
Finish
Type
Width
Length
Height
Colour
Shop our range of high quality window accessories. Choose from cylinder locks, friction stays, cable restrictors & more to help with your window instillation.
Read more
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...
Showing 1—6 items of 6

Related products

Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU30CAGR
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery Type
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Calcutta Grey
Price unavailable
+
Calcutta Grey
Loading...
Loading...
Stormsure timber casement windows provide robust protection from all the elements to suit all types of projects. These windows come complete fully finished in a white paint, fitted with high quality hardware and have an A energy rating, ensuring they keep the cold out and the warmth in.
Height
1195 mm
Width
1195 mm
Window Type
Timber Casement
Glazing Type
Double Glazed
Glass Type
Clear Glass
Energy Efficiency Rating
A
Colour
White
Material
Timber
Handing
Right and Top Opening
Years Guaranteed
40
Country Origin
UK
Manufacturer Model No
SFLEW212CV-O
Brand Name
JELD-WEN
£615.61
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
Mila universal espag handle for windows for quick and easy fitting
Lever Length
135 mm
Plate Height
13 mm
Plate Width
16 mm
Lock Type
Locking Handle
Projection
58 mm
Material
Metal
Finish
White
For Use With
Windows
Years Guaranteed
10
Pack Quantity
8
Manufacturer Model No
RP581902
Brand Name
Mila
£9.41
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
Mila high quality universal locking cockspur handle
Lever Length
115 mm
Plate Height
5 mm
Plate Width
17 mm
Lock Type
Locking Handle
Projection
49 mm
Material
Metal
Finish
White
For Use With
Windows
Years Guaranteed
10
Pack Quantity
10
Manufacturer Model No
RP056178
Brand Name
Mila
£10.93
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz Calcutta Grey Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Calcutta Grey Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
JELD-WEN Stormsure White Timber Window 3 Panel Right And Top Opening 1195 x 1195mm
JELD-WEN Stormsure White Timber Window 3 Panel Right And Top Opening 1195 x 1195mm
Stormsure timber casement windows provide robust protection from all the elements to suit all types of projects. These windows come complete fully finished in a white paint, fitted with high quality hardware and have an A energy rating, ensuring they keep the cold out and the warmth in.
£615.61 each (Inc. VAT)
Mila Prolinea Smart Chrome Spindle Handle
Mila Prolinea Smart Chrome Spindle Handle
Mila universal espag handle for windows for quick and easy fitting
£9.41 each (Inc. VAT)
Mila Rm Cockspur White Handle Kit L/H 9mm to 21mm
Mila Rm Cockspur White Handle Kit L/H 9mm to 21mm
Mila high quality universal locking cockspur handle
£10.93 each (Inc. VAT)