These VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. The Promoter: VELUX Company Ltd, Woodside Way, Glenrothes, Fife, KY7 4ND.
2. By taking part in this promotion and claiming a Reward (i.e. Argos collection code, Argos A-card, Marks and Spencer (M&S) e-gift card, Pizza Express e-code, Milano gift card, Ticketmaster e-code, Currys PC World e-voucher, Tesco Ecode card or John Lewis e-voucher) you agree to (1) these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions and (2), depending upon where you made the Qualifying Purchase (as defined below) and whether you have chosen an Argos Reward, M&S Reward, Pizza Express Reward, Milano Reward, Ticketmaster Reward, Tesco Reward or John Lewis Reward, the applicable Argos, M&S, Pizza Express, Milano, Ticketmaster, Currys PC World, Tesco or John Lewis.
3. You are only entitled to claim a Reward if you made a Qualifying Purchase, i.e.: (1) if at any date between 01.04.2022 and 31.05.2022 you purchased one or more VELUX white polyurethane roof window(s) (models GGU, GIU, GPU, VIU, GTU, GXU, CFU, CVU). (2) you are aged 18 years or over; and (3) you are either (a) the final (professional) installer of the VELUX products so purchased and you purchased them to install them and not for onward sale, or (b) the owner of a house or other residential property who has purchased the products for installation in a residential property that you own.
If you have purchased, collected or installed the products in your capacity as an employee, you should have permission from your employer to claim Rewards in relation to the purchase.
Each VELUX white polyurethane roof window falling within a Qualifying Purchase will qualify you to claim a Reward dependant on the value of £35 for UK residents or €40 for residents of the Republic of Ireland. Only one Reward may be claimed for each such window purchased. No Reward will be provided unless claimed in accordance with these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions (see below for how to claim).
4. Any claim or claims for Rewards corresponding to a purchase or to purchases in aggregate of more than 25 windows will be subject to further verification by the Promoter. However, the Promoter reserves the right to subject any claim for a Reward to further verification. As part of the verification process, address and identity details may be requested plus further evidence of the products having been installed in a construction project (in which case they must be provided within 14 days).
5. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any claim for Rewards and to refuse to award a Reward or withdraw allocation and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify a participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion's requirements or if it suspects fraud or believes you are for any other reason not entitled to the Reward. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any such decision and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. In order to participate in the promotion and claim a Reward, as well as making a Qualifying Purchase you will have to provide certain information. The information that you provide will or may include: your name, address, business name and contact details; details relating to the Qualifying Purchase, including where the purchase was made, the VELUX products purchased and the invoice number; and details of items that you purchased at the same time. However, no information about the price you paid for the VELUX products or any other items that you purchased at the same time, or information about discounts or payment terms, will be provided to the Promoter (such information will be removed before the other information is received by the Promoter).
7. Any personal data that you provide will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than the Promoter's agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and for research purposes. You agree that the Promoter may disclose the personal data and other information that you provide in connection with this promotion to its agencies for the purpose of servicing/implementing the promotion and for research purposes. Such research may include contacting you by telephone/text/email/post or otherwise to conduct surveys.
8. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from the Promoter or its agencies via SMS, please follow the instructions on the SMS by clicking on the 'Unsubscribe' link and confirming your wish to stop receiving communications of this nature. If you do not wish to receive any further communication from the Promoter or its agencies via email, please click ‘Unsubscribe’ at the footer of the email or send an email with the subject line UNSUBSCRIBE to email@example.com
9. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these VELUX Promotion Terms & Conditions, at any stage, but will in such case endeavour to minimize any adverse effect on participants in the promotion.
10. The process to claim a Reward is as follows:
a. You must create an account online at www.velux.co.uk/rewards in the UK or www.velux.ie/rewards in ROI, and provide some basic information. Usage of personal data that you provide will be in accordance with point 7 above.
b. Register your Qualifying Purchases by uploading proof of purchase from the supplying merchant. This can be supplied in JPEG, PNG, PDF and other common file formats. Proof of purchase will only be accepted if uploaded through your account on or before 17.06.2022. To be valid, proof of purchase must include VELUX product code, quantity of products purchased, date of purchase and name and branch detail of supplying merchant.
c. Subject to verification by the Promoter, the relevant Reward balance will be added to your account. Verification of proof of purchase may take a few working days. The Promoter may ask for the image to be resubmitted if it is illegible or omits any of the details outlined above in point (b). Rewards from each specific purchase can be redeemed immediately upon verification by the Promoter, or can be retained and redeemed in combination with Rewards earned from other qualifying, verified purchases.
d. Select which partner organisation you wish to redeem a Reward from (chosen from the selection of M&S, Argos, Ticketmaster, Currys PC World, Pizza Express, Tesco or John Lewis in the UK and Argos, M&S, Ticketmaster, Milano, One4All or Tesco in ROI) and the denomination of Reward from the available options.
e. The selected amount redeemed will be removed from your Rewards balance. The reminder of the Rewards balance can then be redeemed from the same, or from another, Rewards partner. Available Reward denominations may vary depending on partner.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any proof of purchase lost or mislaid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the original proof of purchase at any time, in order to verify a claim for Rewards. (Proof of purchase will be returned).
12. Any participant claiming this offer on behalf of their company may have a tax liability, any tax liability is the claimant's own responsibility.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice.