Categories
Basket

Apollo Slab Tech Splashback & Upstand Marmo Mare Grey

9000263437
Apollo Slab Tech Marmo Mare Gris Splashback 3000 x 570 x 20mm
Apollo Slab Tech Marmo Mare Gris Splashback 3000 x 570 x 20mm
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Apollo Slab Tech solid surface Splashbacks are stain, water and impact resistant and offer seamless joints with the added benefit that any offending marks and scratches can be simply ‘polished out’. All Apollo Slab Tech work surfaces are completely hygienic and easy to maintain.
  • Durable
  • Stain, water and impact resistant
  • Seamless and unobtrusive joints
  • Hygienic and easy to maintain
  • Easy to install
  • Accredited to BS EN ISO 9001
  • FSC certified
  • FIRA approved

Technical specification

Length
3000 mm
Height
570 mm
Thickness
20 mm
Weight
58.50 kg
Material
mineral filled polyacrylate/polyester resins
Colour
Marmo Mare Grey
Colour Family
Greys
Finish
Satin
Pack Quantity
1
Years Guaranteed
10
Dimension 1
3000
Dimension 2
570
Dimension 3
20
Made To Order
N
Manufacturer Model No
SlbMod20_3mx500SplBkBkMmgr
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
SHERIDAN FABRICATIONS LTD

Reviews

From
£151.99 each
From
£126.66 ex vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Select type
Select type
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

NEW
Our worktops come in a wide variety of materials, styles, colours, thicknesses and finishes. Our range includes the very latest materials and designs to reflect up-to-the-minute fashions that will bring a truly iconic look to your kitchen. Whatever your budget, there’s lots of opportunity to customise your kitchen design with your choice of work surface.
Brand Name
Wilsonart
Country Origin
UK
Made To Order
N
Dimension 3
12.0
Dimension 2
70.0
Dimension 1
3000.0
Length
3000 mm
Height
70 mm
Thickness
12 mm
Weight
2 kg
Material
Laminated MDF
Colour Family
Browns
Finish
Woodgrain
Pack Quantity
1
Years Guaranteed
1
Colour
Oak Block
Type
Upstand
£59.63
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Oak Block
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
A matching splashback is the finishing touch to a Marbre Veneto worktop, allowing the striking white marble pattern to continue, for real design impact
Brand Name
Wilsonart
Made To Order
N
Manufacturer Model No
GM0220EM06X3M9LBT
Country Origin
United Kingdom
Dimension 1
3000.0
Dimension 2
900.0
Dimension 3
9.0
Height
900 mm
Thickness
9 mm
Weight
12.40 kg
Material
Laminate
Colour
Marbre Veneto
Finish
Matt
Pack Quantity
1
Years Guaranteed
1
Type
Splashback
Length
3000 mm
£266.23
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Splashback
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Made To Order
Y
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Supply and Fit
Y
Delivery
Direct
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Finish
Polished
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Titanium
Price unavailable
+
Titanium
Loading...
Loading...
NEW
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU20CEME
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Cemento
Price unavailable
+
Cemento
Loading...
Loading...
Canyon Oak Block Laminate Upstand 3000 x 70 x 12mm
NEW
Canyon Oak Block Laminate Upstand 3000 x 70 x 12mm
Our worktops come in a wide variety of materials, styles, colours, thicknesses and finishes. Our range includes the very latest materials and designs to reflect up-to-the-minute fashions that will bring a truly iconic look to your kitchen. Whatever your budget, there’s lots of opportunity to customise your kitchen design with your choice of work surface.
£59.63 each (Inc. VAT)
Zenith Marbre Veneto 3000 x 900 x 9mm Splashback
NEW
Zenith Marbre Veneto 3000 x 900 x 9mm Splashback
A matching splashback is the finishing touch to a Marbre Veneto worktop, allowing the striking white marble pattern to continue, for real design impact
£266.23 each (Inc. VAT)
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Titanium 30mm Supply & Fit
Crystalline quartz quality Our quartz work surfaces are made from quartz and scratch-resistant polymer resin, combining strength and durability with the natural beauty of the stone. Almost as hard as granite, quartz offers more consistent thickness and solid colouring. These 30mm work surfaces are made to fit your kitchen, with a choice of edge profiles to complete your chosen design. Matching 20mm upstands are available.
Price unavailable
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
NEW
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable