Categories
Basket

ROM Concrete Reinforcement Steel Fabric A393 Safety 2.42m x 1.22m

162753
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Steel Fabric A393 Safety 2.42m x 1.22m
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Steel Fabric A393 Safety 2.42m x 1.22m
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

Rom Concrete Reinforcement Steel Fabric are manufactured from 98% recycled material exceeding the BS4483 – 1998 or BS7123 Standards with Type 2 wire profile in all ‘A’, ‘B’ type meshes.
  • High quality steel reinforcement for cast concrete application
  • Assists in the control of cracking
  • For reinforcing concrete in floors and other structures
  • Increases the overall strength of the structure
  • Available in other sizes and standards

Technical specification

Length
2420 mm
Width
1220 mm
Type
Reinforcement Fabric
Brand Name
Rom Tech

Reviews

£90.90 per sheet
£75.75 ex vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Loading...
Loading...
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

An A1 Non-Combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab, manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique ECOSE® Technology and designed for use in multiple applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
Range Description
Rock Universal Slab
Brand Name
Knauf Insulation
Depth
50 mm
Length
1200 mm
Thickness
50 mm
Width
600 mm
Material
Rock Mineral Wool
Acoustic
Yes
Thermal Conductivity
0.035 W/mK
Usage
Multi-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Separating floors, Fabrication, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
Coverage
7.2 m2
Type
Insulation Slabs
£33.24
per pack (Inc. VAT)
+
50 mm
Loading...
Loading...
4.4 (7 reviews)
The 4TRADE Heavy Duty Landscape Fabric is ideal for garden landscaping when used under chipped barks, flower beds, organic mulches or decorative gravel. Suitable for heavy duty applications, including pathways and landscaping, this fabric is helpful in suppressing and controlling weeds.
Brand Name
4TRADE
Made To Order
N
Length
25 m
Width
2000 mm
Material
Polypropylene
Colour
Black
£63.96
per roll (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
4.6 (97 reviews)
The 4TRADE Weed Control Landscape Fabric is ideal for garden landscaping when used under chipped barks, flower beds, organic mulches or decorative gravel. Suitable for heavy duty applications, including pathways and landscaping, this fabric is helpful in suppressing and controlling weeds.
Length
20 m
Width
1000 mm
Material
Polypropylene
Colour
Black
Brand Name
4TRADE
Made To Order
N
£24.60
per roll (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU20CEME
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
20 mm
Colour
Cemento
Price unavailable
+
Cemento
Loading...
Loading...
Knauf Insulation Rocksilk RS45 50mm 7.20m2
Knauf Insulation Rocksilk RS45 50mm 7.20m2
An A1 Non-Combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab, manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique ECOSE® Technology and designed for use in multiple applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
£33.24 per pack (Inc. VAT)
4TRADE Heavy Duty Landscape Fabric 2m x 25m
4TRADE Heavy Duty Landscape Fabric 2m x 25m
The 4TRADE Heavy Duty Landscape Fabric is ideal for garden landscaping when used under chipped barks, flower beds, organic mulches or decorative gravel. Suitable for heavy duty applications, including pathways and landscaping, this fabric is helpful in suppressing and controlling weeds.
£63.96 per roll (Inc. VAT)
4TRADE Weed Control Landscaping Fabric 1m x 20m
4TRADE Weed Control Landscaping Fabric 1m x 20m
The 4TRADE Weed Control Landscape Fabric is ideal for garden landscaping when used under chipped barks, flower beds, organic mulches or decorative gravel. Suitable for heavy duty applications, including pathways and landscaping, this fabric is helpful in suppressing and controlling weeds.
£24.60 per roll (Inc. VAT)
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Cemento Worktop System 20mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable