Categories
Basket

ROM Concrete Reinforcing Steel Bar High Yield Rebar T10 6000mm x 10mm

923785
ROM Concrete Reinforcing Steel Bar High Yield Rebar T10 6000mm x 10mm
ROM Concrete Reinforcing Steel Bar High Yield Rebar T10 6000mm x 10mm
Hover Over to Zoom In

Overview

This concrete rebar from ROM is a standard reinforcing steel rod designed for use as a tension device in concrete structures to strengthen and hold the concrete together. Versatile and durable, it can be cut to the desired size and welded into position and set in place before concrete is poured.
  • Reinforcing Bar, for various types of building projects, due to the technical nature of this product please refer to your local branch for further advice.
  • Manufactured from 98 percent recycled material
  • High quality steel reinforcement for cast concrete application
  • For reinforcing concrete in floors and other structures
  • Increases the overall strength of the structure
  • Easily cut to the desired length
  • Conforms to Grade 500C to BS4449:2005

Technical specification

Diameter
10 mm
Length
6000 mm
Weight
3.696 kg
Grade
T10
Type
Bar
Manufacturer Model No
T10
Brand Name
ROM

Reviews

£19.90 each
£16.58 ex vat
Login or register to get your trade price
+
Loading...
Loading...
Please enter your delivery postcode...
Please select your collection branch...

Related products

5 (1 review)
OsmaDrain, foul and surface water drainage system for use in gravity drainage applications at depths of up to 10m.
Depth
230 mm
Diameter
110 mm
Height
280 mm
Length
320 mm
Width
230 mm
Material
PVC-U
Colour
Brown
Range
OsmaDrain
Pack Quantity
1
Type
Gully
Brand Name
Osma
Country Origin
UK
Manufacturer Model No
4D900
Range Description
OsmaDrain
£35.24
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Made To Order
Y
Manufacturer Model No
QU30CAVA
Country Origin
UK
Brand Name
Apollo Quartz
Years Guaranteed
10
Type
Solid Surface Worktop
Finish
Polished
Material
93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin
Delivery
Direct
Supply and Fit
Y
Thickness
30 mm
Colour
Cava
Price unavailable
+
Cava
Loading...
Loading...
5 (1 review)
This reliable and robust concrete fabric mesh by ROM is ideal for security on building projects. It is a high quality steel reinforcement for cast concrete applications. It features squared ends to improve handling and safety.
Brand Name
ROM
Manufacturer Model No
A252M
Length
3600 mm
Width
2000 mm
Weight
28.44 kg
Mesh Standard
A252M
Type
Reinforcement Fabric
£176.98
per sheet (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
5 (2 reviews)
Black Annealed 16G, for various types of building projects, due to the technical nature of this product please refer to your local branch for further advice.
Weight
2 kg
Type
Reinforcement Ties
Manufacturer Model No
W16M
Brand Name
ROM
£25.92
each (Inc. VAT)
+
Loading...
Loading...
OsmaDrain Bottle Gully 87.5° 110mm (closed bosses) 4D900
OsmaDrain Bottle Gully 87.5° 110mm (closed bosses) 4D900
OsmaDrain, foul and surface water drainage system for use in gravity drainage applications at depths of up to 10m.
£35.24 each (Inc. VAT)
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz Cava Worktop System 30mm Supply & Fit
Apollo Quartz is an engineered stone made from 93% Quartz crystals and 7% polymer resin. It is non porous, does not need polishing or sealing and is a food safe material being resistant to mould, bacteria and mildew. Dependant upon the selected colour, the surfaces are polished to a rich high gloss lustre or a contemporary rich matt finish.
Price unavailable
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Merchant Steel Metal Fabric Mesh 3.6m x 2m
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Merchant Steel Metal Fabric Mesh 3.6m x 2m
This reliable and robust concrete fabric mesh by ROM is ideal for security on building projects. It is a high quality steel reinforcement for cast concrete applications. It features squared ends to improve handling and safety.
£176.98 per sheet (Inc. VAT)
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Tying Wire W16M 2kg Coil
ROM Concrete Reinforcement Tying Wire W16M 2kg Coil
Black Annealed 16G, for various types of building projects, due to the technical nature of this product please refer to your local branch for further advice.
£25.92 each (Inc. VAT)