Gypsum plasterboard with a higher density noise insulating core and a blue paper face for easy recognition. The higher density core design of this board enables the wall, partition and ceiling systems to provide greater sound insulating performance levels over standard products by reducing the transmission of sound between rooms.
- Gypsum plasterboard with a higher density core, designed for use in British Gypsum wall lining and partition systems where greater levels of sound insulation are required.
- For enhanced acoustic insulation in areas such as partitions or separating walls
- Easily cut to size and installed, it can be fixed by either mechanical or adhesive fixings
- Sound/acoustic resistance
- Certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of Very Good