Designed for use in separating and internal walls and floors, ROCKWOOL Sound Insulation Slab both reduces noise from adjacent properties and between rooms in the same homes, as well as providing exceptional fire resistance. Made from stone, Rockwool insulation absorbs sound and reduces sound vibrations due to its density, non-directional fibre orientation and its open porous structure; trapping and preventing sound waves from travelling through it. ROCKWOOL insulation is non-combustible, and able to withstand temperatures up to 1,000 degrees centigrade. ROCKWOOL insulation acts like a fire barrier, improving the safety of occupants and protecting property and contents in the event of a fire.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible - withstands temperatures of over 1,000°C.
- QuietMark™ approved - delivering oustanding sound reduction.
- FLEXI Edge® - creating the perfect friction fit.
- Dimentionally stable - maintains long term performance.
- CE marked - quality assurance.
- Sustainable & recyclable - manufactured using naturally occuring volcanic rock.